post an ad


Get a Replace Lost Driving Licence

Over a month ago - Harrow and Hillingdon , London, England Website -

  • 8cf3a155-3adb-4ed2-9c60-3a93997b0705.jpeg

Obtain a replacement of provisional lost driving licence or full driving licence online with DVLA if yours becomes lost, someone has stolen, destroyed or damaged. This assistance is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg). You can apply by using your Government Gateway ID. If you don't have an ID or you need to re-register, you'll get an ID as part of your administration.