post an ad


Can I claim back tax when leaving UK?

Over a month ago - Harrow and Hillingdon , London, England Website -

  • c08477d5-3056-48e5-92b5-beaaaa0c418c.jpeg

So you may be qualified to claim repayment for tax if you leave the UK. If you do not need to complete a tax return, you should make form P85 'Leaving the UK – taking your tax right. Read more on DNS Accountants.