Care Coordinator Needed
Rhythmic Care is currently recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join their busy and expanding organisation. The successful candidate will ensure that all staff shifts across main sites is effectively and efficiently managed using a rota management IT system, as well as organising sufficient cover for any staff absences.
Duties will include;
• Coordinate staff rotas, ensuring adequate cover for all care and operational roles
• Acting as first point of contact for duty managers to report staff late or absence
• Liaising with staff to arrange cover for planned absences such as annual leave as well as handling unplanned staff absences and sickness
• Inputting hours for staff for payroll/finance purposes
• First point of contact for staff with any pay queries relating to shifts and hours worked
• Monitoring and reporting staff deficits for recruitment purposes
• Any other ad hoc duties related to staff time management
• Strong administrative and IT skills, ideally with experience using rota management software
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
• Able to work well under pressure
• Excellent attention to detail
• Approachable and confident with excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong communicator - both verbally and written
• Good negotiation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with scheduling or healthcare experience to join a friendly and successful team. The location of the company is accessible by train and bus and free parking is also available should you drive. Salary will be up to £22,000 dependent on experience and interviews will commence immediately.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.