Remove Duplicate Transactions in QuickBooks
If you wish to remove duplicate transactions in QuickBooks, then the process that you would have to undertake is quite simple. The steps that you must undertake are, as mentioned below:
• Firstly, access the Banking Menu.
• Then you would have to select the Bank Feeds option from the Bank feed center.
• Now you have to select the statement and press the “View” button.
• Further, you have to match the transactions for the same.
• You then have to press “Yes” in the Not Finished Matching screen.
• Then find and select the same statement and opt to delete it.
At any point, if you are unable to complete the given steps, it is best advised that you contact QuickBooks helpline number. The trained executives at this service would help you solve the issue at the earliest.