• Read and understand residential blueprints.
• Schedule and organize all trades to ensure timely production.
• Accomplish multitasking and complete project under pressure.
• Communicate with trades daily to ensure and resolve any issue or complications that arise in the process of building.
• Communicate with sales and homeowners on a weekly basis
• Complete walk through of new home, making sure the quality of the home will meet customer satisfaction.
• Handle customer concerns and ensuring customer satisfaction during the buying, construction and closing process.
• Flexible with working hours
• Have your own hand tools.
• Have your own public liability insurance
• A solid work ethic, integrity, and a strong customer focus
• Possess self-motivation and initiative, including a willingness to learn.
Job Type: Full-time
If you need more information, please Visit our site: www.handyfox.co.uk
If you are looking for a career with growth potential and are committed to personal and professional development, we may have a great opportunity for you! send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org