Handyfox is looking for a skilled and hard-working Handyman to assist our maintenance department in maintaining apartment homes as well as the grounds and associated community spaces.
• Inspect properties daily to identify problems with litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns
• Respond to owner’s requests for maintenance services, including replacing air filters, installing new locks and troubleshooting smoke detectors
• Repair plumbing, electrical and safety systems in owner’s private home and place of business as required
• Ensure the properties are free from litter and debris
• Complete remodel projects as needed
• Power washing duties
• Clean facilities by sweeping, dusting etc.
• Perform maintenance and light repairs
• Undertake light installation or carpentry
• Repair equipment or appliances
• Assist trades people with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
• Identify and report the need for major repairs
• Flexible with working hours
• Have your own hand tools.
• Have your own public liability insurance
• Must be organized eager to work and dependable
Job Type: Full-time
If you need more information, please Visit our site: www.handyfox.co.uk
If you are looking for a career, where you can work independently while still being part of a great team, please send your CV at email@example.com