Domiciliary Care Supervisor Needed : £18000 P/A
Care Supervisor Needed - Immediate Start - Attractive Pay
Area : East London
Contract type: Permanent
Job Location: Newham, Redbridge , London
We need one good female to join a long-established domiciliary care company of good people, based in East London, and for them to mature from a Team Leader / Scheduler into the Care Coordinator role. The role will accommodate 60% working directly with clients in the field and 40% in the office.
• You’ll be a smart and motivated lifelong learner who is seeking the opportunity to provide excellent care every day, whilst simultaneously improving yourself.
• Your existing experience of at least one year in a similar role, will be enhanced with on-the-job training and supported access to external courses where appropriate.
• You will be responsible for coordinating a group of staff and resources in order to provide a range of Domiciliary Care Service to our service users
• You will ensure the promotion of independence and individual rights of service users at all times
• You will provide supervision and support to the front line staff as well as contribute to their development and training
• You will be responsible for the monitoring and auditing of information regarding staff and service users to ensure compliance at all times
• You will undertake environmental Risk Assessments and contribute to the Moving and Handling assessments process
• You will be familiar with writing / reviewing care plans and scheduling staff for the delivery of world-class care - you will, after all, be a hands-on deliverer - the auditing and augmenting of the care delivered by others in the team, and for quality monitoring.
• You’ll share the on-call rota on an alternating-weekend basis.
This full-time position is based upon working a 39.00-hour week in return for an above-industry-average salary of £18,000 per annum, paid calendar monthly, in arrears. In addition, we offer paid overtime, a generous mileage allowance for your travelling.
If you meet the grade and can exceed our expectations of you, email your CV and we will be in touch to have an informal conversation about the role.
Thank you for making time to read this, We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 /year
• Supervisor or Team Leader in Domiciliary Care: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
• Driving license
Please contact us immediately:
103 Cranbrook Road
T: 0208 553 2000