post an ad


English Certificate London

Posted: 17 days ago - Tower Hamlets , London, England Website -

  • eb0271b9-3330-4758-94fa-d3be0d610f4d.jpeg

The most often required English certificate include: the Cambridge suite (Preliminary English Test (PET), First Certificate in English (FCE), Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE), Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)), and The International English Language Testing System (IELTS). It is recommended to have a 12- week preparation course for each of these exams. You can prepare for taking your English language certificate by attending an English language school where you will be taught in English, so you will have the chance to improve your English skills. When you decide to take an exam, you can ask the language school to help you apply for it or you can do it online yourself. All exams can be either paper-based or computer-based.